Transform obstacles into opportunity with Individual Coaching! Gain awareness of what is and isn’t working and chart a path to growth and success. Take new approaches to old problems and generate momentum and motivation to keep going even when the going is rough.
Clients use coaching to engage in authentic assessment, develop courageous awareness and to build accountability and resilience. Coaching clients develop and implement new skills for long term success and satisfaction in work and life. Private one-on-one coaching sessions every other week fit into a busy schedule.
Issues clients work on in Individual Coaching include –
- Discern and set priorities for better time management
- Set appropriate boundaries for demands and commitments
- Identify “Important” vs “Urgent” and spending more time on “Important” tasks and goals
- Make better use of calendars and task lists as self-management tools
- Reduce interruptions for more focused work time
- Develop daily/weekly time entry and routine monthly billing habits
- Improve work-related “systems” for increased efficiency and accuracy
- Develop as a manager of others
- Delegate as a way to better manage oneself and develop others
- Assess and improve practice profitability
- Focus and define practice area/niche to grow and better serve clients
- Define the “ideal client” and develop a contact and referral network
- Adapt one’s own preferred “marketing style” to expand contacts
- Regularly engage in business owner tasks and responsibilities
- Engage regularly in self-care
- Connect with personal and professional support systems
Private 6 month Coaching Subscription includes all aspects of an Individual Coaching Engagement below, plus 3 hours of Premium Maintenance Coaching. Monthly payment option.
Individual Coaching Engagement
Private 12-week Individual Coaching Engagement to identify and address 3-4 issue areas. Includes:
- Initial Session and written Coaching Outline to discern priorities and identify options, strengths and resources (2 hours)
- 4 Follow Up Sessions every other week to assess progress, identify new challenges and develop new approaches (45-60 minutes)
- Return on Investment Session and written Summary to reflect on progress, acknowledge new skill sets and identify areas for further work (1 hour)
Introductory Coaching Engagement
Private 8-week Introductory Coaching Engagement to identify and address 1-2 issue areas. Includes:
- Initial Session and written Coaching Outline to define issues and outline client goals (1 hour)
- Four Follow Up Sessions every other week to assess progress, identify new challenges and develop new approaches (30 minutes)
Continue implementing goals developed in a previous coaching engagement. For returning clients only. Choose from:
- Premium Maintenance Coaching – Three 1 hour monthly sessions, or six 30 minute sessions every 1-2 weeks.
- Basic Maintenance Coaching – Four 30 minute sessions monthly or every 2 weeks.
All services provided via videoconferencing or phone due to Covid-19.